HOW TO MAKE SIMPLE STYLUS PEN WITH TUTORIAL PICTURES.


Hello guys. This is my second post in the blog. 

Recently, I installed a drawing application named MediBang Paint. Oh my good, it’s a really good app! My imagination of what I’m going to draw and paint is going wild. (Even though I’m not an art person. Ha! Ha!) I still gonna try to draw as I’m doing nothing at home. So, why not?

When I started to draw by using my cute little fingers, at the bottom of my heart I felt ANNOYING. WHY THE HECK I DON’T HAVE THAT TOUCHSCREEN-PEN?? (Now I know that can-be-touched-on-screen-type of pen is called STYLUS PEN)


I couldn’t  get what I wanted the drawing to be by using my cute but uncreative fingers. It was hard to draw on phone. I needed the stylus pen ASAP but I didn’t know where I could buy it. SO, I MADE IT.

You guys come to the right place to learn how to make the stylus pen. Here are the tutorials to make it and I slip pictures to better your understanding.

1. It only requires 4 items which are a piece of TISSUE, a PENCIL, a SCISSOR and a TAPE. (It also needs to add a little bit of water at the end of the process).


2. Now, place the pencil and the tissue exactly as the picture below. 


3. Fold the pencil to the end. Don’t make it too loose. Make it neat.


4. Tape the end of the pencil. Tape it so that the tissue stays.


5. Fold the balance tissue and tape it as the picture. We’ll use this edge to draw.


6. Last step is to put some water (not too much water) on your palm and wet the STYLUS PEN. Don’t make it too watery. And also wet the drawing edge. This is how your stylus pen looks like. 


7. Now, TRY IT ON YOUR PHONE! It’ll work unless your stylus pen is too wet.


Not so fancy right? But it’s worth to try. Hey, show me how your stylus pens look like on the comment. Thanks for reading.

2 comments: