GAKUEN BABYSITTERS SIMPLE REVIEW


You love anime (and also love babies and children??) Are you wondering is out there any anime related to babies? Of course you mean the cutest anime-babies-related? Don’t you worry. The good news is it existed! Check out this Gakuen Babysitters’s anime!!

GAKUEN BABYSITTERS




  • Take a look at the picture of the anime above . How cute the babies can be? And there are 6 babies for you to enjoy!

  • The babies definitely have their own behaviours. The quiet one, the stubborn but cute one, the princess-style one, the twins and more!
  • Guess who take care of these little brats? High school students! 

I want MOREEEE!

  • Opss! I forget about the synopsis.
 After their parents are killed in a plane crash, Ryuuichi and his younger brother Kotarou are taken in by the chairman, who they never met before, of an elite academy. Ryuuichi becomes the school daycare's new babysitter.

  • Ermm.. the synopsis saddens me. But, no worries guys! There are a lot of events to enjoy.
  • The elder brother, Ryuuichi has a really good connection with his little brother, Kotarou. See how their heart-warming relationship goes by.
  • I really recommend this anime to those who want to relieve some stress by watching and relaxing the eyes with a lot of cutenesses in this series.

I guess everyone caught in trouble
  • Cuteness overloded i could say about this anime.
  • This series also provided a special episode for the audiences. (It can be said as the 13th episode. Gakuen Babysitters anime contains 12 episodes)
  • This anime make me think twice before bad-assing my sister. Wait, I'm the sister of my siblings. They should watch this.

Click here to watch the anime.

  1. Gakuen Babysitters 
  2. Gakuen Babysitters Special Episode

3 comments: